Email marketing campaigns are coordinated sets of emails sent to prospects or customers designed to one or more of five things:
- Attract the community that is unfamiliar with your business.
- Engage those who now know you exist but aren’t ready to make a purchase.
- Educate those committed to making a purchase.
- Convert customers who are ready to buy.
- Remember your core customers who have already made a purchase.
Quality email marketing campaigns are sent using an email marketing platform like MailChimp, Drip or Klaviyo. Platforms like these allow the subscriber to manage their email preferences, including the option to stop receiving emails entirely.